Firstly welcome to our new customers receiving this for the first time.
The notable changes in this release are fairly small. The 2 main ones are:
– The archive email that is sent with all emails leaving the system is now using BCC and not CC
– The pending page now works like the Depot page in that even after you have scheduled an MT container to be picked up from a customer, it will still appear on this page in the scheduled section until the MT pickup is complete. This way, what is on the Pending page is exactly what you have out on sites.
Apart from that we have been working hard on warehousing and FT4. We have made a decision to release FT4 screens as part of these small releases rather than attempting a massive change release. We think this will be easier for you to digest and faster for us to get the new screens to you. It will however make the system look a little disjointed in the short term. The first of these releases will be in 2 weeks when we will be putting the customer screens live.
We will be starting live trials of the mobile app with some of our clients over the next couple of weeks, so hopefully that will be moving fast soon too.
Some of you have been asking about warehousing. We are working closely with one of our clients who run a large warehouse and we are going live on the 1st August with them. We have 2 other smaller warehouse clients who have already signed up to be next off the list in late August early September. If you are interested in Warehousing, please let us know so that we can demo the system and schedule your rollout.
3.22 - 18/05/16
- Added delivery confirmation emails for linehaul
- Created a new driver run sheet (runsheet4)
- Re-allowed the finance tab to add / edit / delete the freight rate
- Pending tab - added and containers that are still at client site but scheduled to leave. This brings the Pending page in line wiht the Depot page.
- Drivers run sheet - when priting the DO and Connotes, the system used to print the DO's at the end, now it prints them in the order with the Connotes and runsheets
- Reports - Containers by Booking - you can enter a booking number and get a list of containers on that booking in report format
- Changed archive email to use BCC and not CC
- Forced having a description int the job rates
- Introduced Licence Place Number (LPN) concept
- Moved the job information icons onto each line of the booking
- Added a new customer type = Warehouse into the customer screens
- Fixed issue with future dated jobs showing in todays list
- Added trigger of auto emails from mobile app
- Customer Portal
- Fixed issue that sometimes hides or duplicates a container
- Fixed an issue where creating a booking sometimes shortened the state and postcode by 1 character
- Customer portal new account email was missing a link to the login page - resolved
- Fixed occasional bug where a booking can have a different delivery location to that of the leg
- Downloading the attachments from the allocation screen was not saving with a sufix - now it is.
- Fixed an issue in Global Rates page that does not auto refresh on update of somecharges
- Fixed some issues with the company name in container sticker 2
This week we welcomed Aydin Ada to the team. Aydin is an experienced IT manager who will ultimately be responsible for customer support. We have been growing so quickly (4 new clients just last week) that we realise we need to act now to set up better and more professional support channels. We are looking forward to Aydin getting up to speed and whipping us into shape
As with the past couple of releases our focus is on Warehousing and FT4 new screens. We are also putting renewed energy into our Linehaul module as we have many clients waiting for a Linehaul / General Freight module.
Below are the changes in this release. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
3.20 - 20/04/16
- Containers Booking Report - located in Reports->Containers it asks for a booking number and lists details of the containers on that booking. Ability to export to PDF and XL coming in next release.
- Added the Vessel to the Depot screen - useful for exports in the depot waiting to go to wharf
- Changed default sort on WA screen to keep containers on the same Vessel together when there is no Availability Date
- Roll Warehouse Jobs - just like in containers we now roll incomplete inbound or outbound jobs
- Added ability to create from/to location during booking process
- Move job info icons to be active against line items
- Change inbound booking screen to have better UI components
- Added management and display of product units
- Created Put Away document
- Fixed some issues with Geofence failing on deliver back to depot
- Attach file from booking detail screen was causing screen to close - now it stays on booking detail
- Fixed crash on update rates when really large list
- Fixed rare issue where a booking can be for customer X with name of customer Y
- Hidden Parameters - added ability to hide parameters that should never be touched by users.
FT 3.19 was released tonight. This was probably our smallest release yet as most of our time has been put into FT4 and Warehousing modules.
Many of you have been asking about the mobile solution. We have a number of tablets on order and we have identified a few companies to help us test them with their drivers. Once that is done and any final tweaks are made we will be sending an email to you all to talk about rollout options.
On another note, as you know we now have Andy in the team helping us with support related items, and we have also just hired Ben who will be working with us on Warehousing, Linehaul and General Freight requirements. We are ALSO looking for another general support person to come on board. So the team is growing in order to meet the demand of adding new clients and adding new features and modules.
Below is a list of the changes this release.
3.19 - 06/04/16
- Added grouping for parameters for better management
- Report - Legs Per vehicle in reports section showing a total number of legs per vehicle for the selected time period
- Added Checkpoints and High Water marks for accurate storage invoicing
- Added multiple document versions
- Fixed an issue with auto creating from/to location when making a booking. Was saving them as Customer type rather than Delivery Address
- Fixed issue with special characters in email addresses
- Fixed issue on dashboard for Exports without PRA showing inaccurate numbers
- Fixed filter option on Vessels screen sometimes not returning data